Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to create 25,000 jobs with a new industrial zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
© Magharebia. All rights reserved.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- AfDB initiative to help unemployed Tunisians taking shape
- Tunisia's new industrial zone in Beja
- Empowering and employing the youth through an international alliance
- During his participation at the “World Investment Forum” in Geneva Sultan bin Sulayem advocates for private-public participation for sustained economic development globally
- King Abdullah announces unprecedented development vision for Jordan's governorates