Tunisia to create 25000 jobs with new pilot zone
Tunisia plans to establish a new industrial zone in the Ariana region, TAP reported on Sunday (February 24th).
The Ennahli pilot zone is expected to create up to 25,000 jobs, Economic Affairs Minister Ridha Saidi said Sunday on the side-lines of the Turkish-Maghreb economic partnership forum in Hammamet.
"This environmentally-friendly zone will host nearly 1,000 Turkish businesses," Saidi added.
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship
- Say what, Erdogan? 1.6 million living on less than $4.30 a day in Turkey
- AfDB initiative to help unemployed Tunisians taking shape
- Empowering and employing the youth through an international alliance
- King Abdullah announces unprecedented development vision for Jordan's governorates
- During his participation at the “World Investment Forum” in Geneva Sultan bin Sulayem advocates for private-public participation for sustained economic development globally