EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC