EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco