EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!