EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down