EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future
- The list of the top ten highest salaries in the UAE reveals that they are not as high as they once were
- Why this global mega company is investing $500 million in Egypt
- GCC to remain stable despite oil price decline
- What's keeping Saudi youth from working in the private sector? It's exactly what you think it is