EU to fund projects in Tunisia and Morocco
The package includes a 15 million-euro financial assistance programme to Tunisia to support the implementation of the privileged partnership action plan and to help the country in its democratic transition process.
Morocco will receive a programme worth 2.8 million euros for the promotion of human rights. The funds will support the work of the National Council for Human Rights and the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights.
- UAE’s economic stability to attract foreign capital: IIF
- Public-private partnerships may be key to take Gulf's economic growth to next level
- Blame it on the women: Why KSA businesses are saying govt feminization program costing them millions
- Kazakhstan calling: Astana looking to target $5 billion in investments from UAE
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations