Tourism taking a hit in Tunisia
Tourism in Tunisia is taking a hit after the assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid
Security concerns are taking a toll on Tunisia tourism, Investir en Tunisie reported on Tuesday (February 12th).
Cancellations surged after the February 6th assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid, the head of the Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies told TAP.
© Magharebia. All rights reserved.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?