Tourism taking a hit in Tunisia
Security concerns are taking a toll on Tunisia tourism, Investir en Tunisie reported on Tuesday (February 12th).
Cancellations surged after the February 6th assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid, the head of the Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies told TAP.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis