Tourism taking a hit in Tunisia
Security concerns are taking a toll on Tunisia tourism, Investir en Tunisie reported on Tuesday (February 12th).
Cancellations surged after the February 6th assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid, the head of the Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies told TAP.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue