Tourism taking a hit in Tunisia
Security concerns are taking a toll on Tunisia tourism, Investir en Tunisie reported on Tuesday (February 12th).
Cancellations surged after the February 6th assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid, the head of the Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies told TAP.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents