Tourism taking a hit in Tunisia
Security concerns are taking a toll on Tunisia tourism, Investir en Tunisie reported on Tuesday (February 12th).
Cancellations surged after the February 6th assassination of opposition leader Chokri Belaid, the head of the Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies told TAP.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts