Record Islamic finance deal agreed in Turkey
Click here to add ABC Islamic Bank as an alert
Disable alert for ABC Islamic Bank,
Click here to add Adnan Ahmed Yousif as an alert
Disable alert for Adnan Ahmed Yousif,
Click here to add Al Baraka Banking Group as an alert
Disable alert for Al Baraka Banking Group,
Click here to add Al Baraka Turk Participation Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Al Baraka Turk Participati ...,
Click here to add Al Hilal Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Al Hilal Bank,
Click here to add Bank Islam Brunei Berhad as an alert
Disable alert for Bank Islam Brunei Berhad,
Click here to add Emirates NBD as an alert
Disable alert for Emirates NBD,
Click here to add Noor Islamic Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Noor Islamic Bank,
Click here to add Standard Chartered Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Standard Chartered Bank
Al Baraka Turk Participation Bank, the Turkish subsidiary of Bahrain-based Al Baraka Banking Group, has concluded a record Islamic finance deal in Turkey worth $450 million with the participation of a group of major international banks.
Thirty-two banks from 16 countries covering the main financial centres in the world took part in the facility, including Standard Chartered Bank, Noor Islamic Bank, ABC Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD.
Bank Islam Brunei Berhad Darussalam and Al Hilal Bank were nominated as mandated lead arrangers.
"The success of the murabaha syndication deal of the bank this year, provides further evidence of the bank's distinctive reputation and position in the Turkish market, based on the strong financial position and the growing financial performance over the previous years, and it is also a global certificate of the distinctive reputation and prestige, which ABG enjoys regionally and globally," said Al Baraka Banking Group chairman and chief executive Adnan Ahmed Yousif.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Noor Islamic Bank leads US $1.4bn Islamic Finance Mandates in Turkey
- bank of london and the middle east acts as lead arranger for murabaha financing deal in turkey
- ADIB agrees AED 1.45 billion financing deal with Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises
- al khaliji HAS ARRANGER ROLE IN TWO MAJOR REGIONAL DEALS WORTH OVER $6.6bn
- The Royal Award for Islamic Finance