Turkish firm to invest $10 million in Yemen oil field
Yemen's Ministry of Oil and Minerals and Turkish Pat Oil Company inked on Saturday a memo of understanding. Under the memo, the Turkish company will invest and explore oil in block #3 in Jardan area of Hadramout province at a total cost of $10 million.
Advisor of the oil ministry Tawfik Noaman said the Turkish company would drill two wells and make surveys at length of 600km².
According to SABA news agency, the memo was signed by the advisor of the ministry and general manager of the Pat company Myhimat Ali. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Turkish firm signs $300m armoured car deal with Malaysia
- Yemen, Chinese oil firm ink memorandum of understanding
- $300 billion to boost Gulf oil by 10 million barrels a day
- Yemen offers oil fields for international investment
- International investments by Middle Eastern firms fall to $3.7 billion from $13 billion in 2007