Turkish furniture manufacturer sets up shop in Bulgaria
Turkey’s Dogtas Furniture is planning to open a new manufacturing facility in the Plovdin, Bulgaria. The plant will be 80 percent owned by Dogtas and the remaining 20 percent will be held by a Bulgarian partner, reported Anatolia.
Established in 1987, Dogtas Furniture manufactures furniture for all rooms of the house as well as office furniture. According to Dogtas’ Executive Board President Davut Dogan, the company will invest five million euros ($4.9 million) into production. Furniture manufactured in the Eastern European nation will be sold in European markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Turkish radiator manufacturer sets up shop in China
- COLUMBUS VERLAG GMBH, ONE OF THE OLDEST GLOBE MANUFACTURERS, TO BE PART OF DUBAI IDEAL HOME SHOW 2006
- Turkish Airlines opens state-of-the-art maintenance and repair centre valued US$ 550 million at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Gulf region: Demand for non-wovens machinery up by 8% per year