UAE: Property companies promise residence visas
According to Gulf News, property companies advertise UAE residency visas as a part of purchasing property.
People can only apply for the visa once the property is purchased and paid for in full, and only if an owner has no other visa.
Legal consultants developers in Dubai are advertising property, which entitles the owner to a residence visa without backing from the law.
- special hilton and visa offer launches for residents in egypt
- Dubai’s property giants promise big handovers in new year
- More valuable than gold or property at home? Overseas Property beats gold as more popular asset for UAE residents
- Planning to travel this summer? Avoid unexpected detours with visa rejections
- UAE tightens visa controls in a bid to stem the flow of 'blue collar workers'