VisitBritain leads UK travel trade mission to the UAE
A ten-strong travel trade delegation from Britain is visiting United Arab Emirates (UAE) from September 12 to 15, on a four-day sales visit organized by VisitBritain and Emirates Airlines, to conduct a number of roadshows and workshops in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The delegates, representing British regional and national tourist boards, travel agents, hoteliers, health and lifestyle, tour operators and educational tourism, will follow an extensive program designed to showcase the latest travel and tourism products and services that Britain has to offer. The program will also provide opportunities for the delegation members to develop new contacts and strengthen relationships with the existing local travel industry.
VisitBritain is the new organization for marketing Britain to the rest of the world and England to the British. Formed by the merger of the British Tourist Authority and the English Tourist Council, its mission is to build the value of tourism by creating destination brands and marketing campaigns. It will also build partnership with, and provide insights to, other organizations, which have a stake in British and English tourism. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- “FANTASTISCH” SAYS FRANZ BECKENBAUER, AT EMIRATES HOLIDAYS WORLD 2005
- VisitBritain in Spotlight at World Travel Market 2009
- VisitBritain’s Largest Travel Trade Event Opens to Huge Success
- Nominated UAE Travel Agents Named at Launch of VisitBritain’s Free Online Training Programme
- IMC – Jordan Trade Mission organizes “Business Integration” workshop in UAE