Wataniya Telecom and Virgin Megastore launch major initiative for Kuwait youth market
Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom and Virgin Megastores have launched the Virgin Wataniya Mega Chart Show, teaming up for a six-month radio campaign on 99.7RK FM Station.
Broadcast live from the Virgin Café in Kuwait's Marina Mall every Wednesday evening, the Virgin Wataniya Mega Chart Show will bring weekly live radio events packed with music, competitions and the latest news in the world of entertainment.
The Mega Chart Show events extend the appeal of Wataniya's Action mobile services and further expand the services that Wataniya delivers. Action subscribers will be able to look forward to a range of competitions and promotions based around the weekly MegaShows.
Launched in 1999 as the second licensed GSM provider, Wataniya Telecom has a market capitalization exceeding $2.4 billion. With over 800,000 subscribers in Kuwait and 380,746 in Tunisia, Wataniya Telecom is a member of the KIPCO Holding group. KIPCO Holding has assets of more than $10 billion under management or control, is one of the leading diversified holding companies in the Middle East and North Africa. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Wataniya Telecom Contributes to Development of Student’s Skills through Injaz Kuwait
- IBQ launches first Virgin co-brand entertainment card in Qatar
- Qtel Qatar adopts Ooredoo as new brand
- Global : GCC Telecom Operators are on an expansion spree
- Wataniya Telecom launches Kuwait's first mobile movie news service