Western Digital – Tech Data partnership pulls positive performance
One of the data storage industry’s pioneers and long time leaders, today announced that its EMEA and North African distribution agreement with Tech Data signed last year, is already pulling positive results regionally where Tech Data achieved three-fold growth in Western Digital business in the Middle East.
Tech Data Middle East is also ranked second in its EMEA group in Western Digital sales. “A key factor in our growth is a successful distribution strategy with strong distribution partners like Tech Data,” said Regional Sales Manager for the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia for Western Digital, Rauf Baig.
Earlier this year, Western Digital recorded a 35 percent share of the regional market for hard disk drives and a 15 percent growth in sales for 2001 in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Children’s Entertainment Group The Jumpitz and Tech Access Media Solutions Team Up With SecretBuilders to Host FREE Live Virtual Concerts June 19, 2
- Why the biggest fight in the tech industry is the one for relevance
- WD announces distribution channel expansion plans in MENA region
- Acer and Tech Data sign GCC distribution agreement
- eSys appointed pan-European distributors for Pioneer optical disk drives