Zamil Steel Industries awarded supply contract for Saudi Arabia's Shoaiba power plant project
Zamil Steel Industries has been awarded the contract to supply structural steel works for the Shoaiba Power Plant Project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Zamil Steel is a subcontractor to construction company, Saudi Archirodon, which was awarded the project by Saudi Electricity Company – Western Region.
Zamil Steel is providing more than 12,300 metric tons of structural steel through its Structural Steel Business Unit for the first phase of the second stage of the project. The scope of work includes the supply of pipe racks, turbine buildings, other support buildings and miscellaneous steel products valued in excess of SR 55 million.
“Zamil Steel Industries has been awarded this contract based on proven performance and an impressive track record in the previous stage of this large scale undertaking, and this includes consideration for the high quality of our products, the efficiency in delivering upon our commitment and our competitive pricing offer,” said Khalid Abdulla Al Zamil, President, Zamil Steel Industries.
More than 17,800 metric tons of fabricated steel was supplied for the first and second phases of the first stage of the project. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Zamil Steel wins Alba potline building contract
- Zamil Air Conditioners awarded new projects in Saudi Arabia
- Raytheon Awarded $55 Million Contract to Deliver TOW Missiles to Saudi Arabia
- Zamil Industrial Signs a 22-Year Energy Performance Contract With SABIC for Outsourcing Process and Comfort Cooling at Saudi Iron & Steel Co. in Juba
- Alstom signs contract to build stage 3 of Shoaiba in Saudi Arabia