Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two girsl wounded by Israeli fire
An Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip on Thursday killed a Palestinian and injured two others, Palestinian medical workers. Israel launched the attack shortly after Palestinian fighters attacked an Israeli army patrol on the Israel-Gaza border but caused no casualties, an Israeli military spokesman said, according to Reuters.
In this incident, two Palestinian girls were hurt when Israelis returned fire, said Palestinian medical workers in the Gaza Strip. Palestinians said the activist killed in the air strike belonged to the Islamic Jihad group.
- Gaza bureau has been hosting a 4-day journalism training course to honour the memory of Fadel Shana, Reuters cameraman killed in Gaza last year
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians wounded by Israeli fire
- In three day raid of northern Gaza Strip: Israel kills 17 Palestinians, including two girls
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two others wounded by Israeli fire