Arabtec awarded Abu Dhabi project
Arabtec Construction LLC received a Letter of Award from a Private Developer to build two Residential Towers in Abu Dhabi. The project is valued at AED 552 Million (some US$150 million) with a total built up area of over 90,000 square meters and will take 24 months to complete.
The first tower will consist of a 3 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 40 residential floors. The second tower will consist of a 2 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 35 residential floors. The work involves all enabling and structural works, MEP works and all fit out works as well as external landscaping. Arabtec Construction LLC also received a Letter of Award to Design and Build Staff Accommodation Building in Ishwais, Fujairah. The project is valued at AED 71 Million with a total built up area of over 14,000 square meters and will take 16 months to complete. The building is 16 floors high with 2 podiums and a basement.
- Sorry Dubai: why London's pricy property is still number one for ME investors
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
- Narrowing things down: the cheapest and most expensive places to rent in Dubai
- Arabtec's nosedive: a case study for exactly what needs to change about Dubai
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option