Business Village leases over 65% of space to public and private sector firms
: "The Business Village," a project of Mohammed Bin Rashed Establishment for Small and Medium Enterprises MBRE, an agency of Department of Economic Development DED, has announced leasing more than 65% of its space to public and private sector companies.
Abdul Baset Al Janahi, CEO, MBRE, said: "There is an increasing demand by business leaders, companies and institutions to join the Business Village and to run their operations in the modern business environment. These organisations signal the evolution of an integrated economic community representing all sectors of the economy. The Business Village offers a new concept to boost business by providing an ideal growth platform that allows entrepreneurs to form strategic partnerships and take advantages of advisory services and training courses".
"The companies and institutions currently operating in the Business Village, include small and medium enterprises with various activities such as: general trading, travel agencies, consulting engineering, real estate, law, banking and finance, restaurants, mini markets, cafes, and others. The Business Village also hosts a number of global corporations as well as the German Business Council in Dubai and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade. A number of government organizations are also planning a move to the Village including the Department of Economic Development, Foreign Investment Office, Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Export Development Corporation," added Ahmed Al Hashemi, Deputy Director in Business Village.
The Business Village is an ideal location for entrepreneurs to undertake their business in the most professional manner, and provides a comprehensive infrastructure including the choice to choose "du" and Etisalat for their telecom needs. The Business Village also provides business centers facilities including conferences and meeting rooms in addition to other facilities.
- Sorry Dubai: why London's pricy property is still number one for ME investors
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
- Narrowing things down: the cheapest and most expensive places to rent in Dubai
- Arabtec's nosedive: a case study for exactly what needs to change about Dubai
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option
- ”Business Village” to be established in Dubai
- Knowledge Village launches business center to support entrepreneurs
- Fifty percent rent discount offered to young entrepreneurs at Global Village
- Emiratisation? Less expats, more locals wanted in entrepreneurship sector
- IFC, Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders form partnership