Business Village leases over 65% of space to public and private sector firms
: "The Business Village," a project of Mohammed Bin Rashed Establishment for Small and Medium Enterprises MBRE, an agency of Department of Economic Development DED, has announced leasing more than 65% of its space to public and private sector companies.
Abdul Baset Al Janahi, CEO, MBRE, said: "There is an increasing demand by business leaders, companies and institutions to join the Business Village and to run their operations in the modern business environment. These organisations signal the evolution of an integrated economic community representing all sectors of the economy. The Business Village offers a new concept to boost business by providing an ideal growth platform that allows entrepreneurs to form strategic partnerships and take advantages of advisory services and training courses".
"The companies and institutions currently operating in the Business Village, include small and medium enterprises with various activities such as: general trading, travel agencies, consulting engineering, real estate, law, banking and finance, restaurants, mini markets, cafes, and others. The Business Village also hosts a number of global corporations as well as the German Business Council in Dubai and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade. A number of government organizations are also planning a move to the Village including the Department of Economic Development, Foreign Investment Office, Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Export Development Corporation," added Ahmed Al Hashemi, Deputy Director in Business Village.
The Business Village is an ideal location for entrepreneurs to undertake their business in the most professional manner, and provides a comprehensive infrastructure including the choice to choose "du" and Etisalat for their telecom needs. The Business Village also provides business centers facilities including conferences and meeting rooms in addition to other facilities.
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Yemen clamps down on public spending, bans business class travel for ministers
- More than 30 Organizations from Public and Private Sector Move to the Business Village
- 65% of MENA executives predict increase in cleantech investments over next five years
- Dubai Department of Economic Development announces intent to move to Entrepreneur Business Village
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders invites firms to join Entrepreneur Business Village MBRE announces five-day special leas