Leading Iraqi politician calls for the Middle East to unite and give what they can to the ongoing rescue efforts in Haiti
"I am deeply saddened and worried about the reported scale of the earthquake in Haiti. I am sending a message of sympathy and support to President Preval and we are sending a team from the Department for International Development to assess the humanitarian needs. We stand ready to provide whatever humanitarian assistance is required."
- Ahrar Party Leader Ayad Jamal Aldin
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Obama’s tactics on IS under scrutiny as the world looks to the ‘leader of the free world’ to give a lead
- Not Just in Iraq: The Rise of Salafism in the Middle East
- A life without God in Iraq: This 22-year-old atheist has been called the "Baghdad converter"
- Clinton Deeply Worried about Middle East Escalation