Boy left home alone dies while mother out praying, father at work
A five-year-old boy who was left home alone died after falling from an open window.
The Egyptian child fell from the eighth floor of his home in Ajman on Tuesday, police said today.
According to official in Ajman Police that they received a call after Iftar about a falling baby behind GMC hospital in Nuaimiya area in Ajman,
Brigadier Rashid Jasim from Ajman Police said: “The baby was alone in the flat because the father was at work in Abu Dhabi and his mother was out praying.
“His mother left him sleeping and went out, leaving him alone in the flat. When the boy woke up he fell from the window. A passer-by saw him and took him to hospital but it was too late.”
Brigadier Rashid warned parents about leaving children home alone. “Children reach up to windows or a balcony and could fall from them. Parents must take care of their children and not leave them home alone,” he said.
- Police hunt for parents of prayer room Christmas miracle baby in UAE
- Hysterical mother jumps to death after her dead son, from Dubai's JLT tower
- Samira: the story of a step-mother
- Baby bumble! Two babies switched at birth at Saudi hospital
- Malaysian man arrested for sodomising his baby boy after wife refused sex