Confirmed, Women are worse car-parkers than men; KSA's woman-free parking zone safe!
Statistics have proved that women are not good at parking cars as compared to men.
Researchers at the Ruhr University Bochum in Germany asked 65 volunteers to park a 23,000-pounds Audi, and found that women took up to 20 seconds longer than men.
According to statistics given by the Driving Standards Agency, out of the 170,000 women who failed their driving test last year for mistakes in reversing or failing to use their mirrors, 55,000 failed in parking, totalling to a third of women failing in parking.
While some women complain that their breasts make it difficult for them to turn around while parking, young men are found to have an overdrive of testosterone as soon as they get behind the wheel.
"So far this year the pass rate is 50.7 percent for men and 44.1 percent for women," the Daily Mail quoted an agency spokesman as saying.
- Not all Saudi women seeking to drive cars
- Striptease! Women in Oman might get a chance of skipping the niqab...when driving
- Saudi macho-male Facebook effort to deter women from driving promotes beating women into submission if necessary
- Do Islamists Have a Point Separating the Sexes: Men Dumbed Down When Near Women
- Black burka widows: Why are Yemeni women killing their husbands?