Are Dubai police adding an Aston Martin to their pimped out superfleet?
It costs about Dhs6.5 million, has a whopping 7.3l V12 engine that produces a staggering 750bhp and, if photos circulating on the web are to be believed, it is the next supercar set to join the Dubai Police fleet.
No one at the force was available to comment on the reports on Tuesday night, however two images that have gone viral show an Aston Martin One-77 seemingly parked inside their garage. In the background appears to be a white Bentley like the one that Dubai Police confirmed last week would be going into service.
If the reports are true then the One-77 - the iconic British firm’s most exclusive supercar - would be the force’s biggest purchase so far - dwarfing the Lamborghini Aventador ( a mere Dhs2 million) and Ferrari FF (a paltry Dhs1 million).
As well as the Lambo, Ferrari and Bentley, Dubai Police also confirmed last week it has bought a Mercedes-Benz SLS. It says the cars make the force look “classy”.
- Dubai police add more luxury rides to pimped out superfleet
- Dubai police add eco vehicle to gas-guzzling superfleet
- Pimp my ride: Dubai police go on patrol in luxury sports cars
- Dubai's female cops chase down the bad boys in style
- Lamborghini pimped this ride: World's most expensive car rolls up in Dubai Wednesday