You better do your homework, kids, or else you will be eating animal feed for lunch in this Egyptian school
You better do your homework, kids, or else you will be eating animal feed for lunch?! For students in this Egyptian school, this is actually the case.
According to Emirates 24/7, an Egyptian teacher punished school boys for not completing their homework by making them eat animal fodder.
Parents of the student reportedly pressed charges against the teacher after learning their sons were forced to eat animal grub.
Egyptian courts recently sentenced the teacher to one year in jail and fined him 5,000 pounds (726 USD).
The school, according to the report, was located in Egypt's northeastern town of Sohaj.
- Lessons in love: Saudi man marries schoolgirl, teacher and principal
- Saudi teacher throws sulfuric acid at student
- Tunisian punishment NOT fitting for crime: man flips his homework lid, kills kids and flees
- Egyptian teacher told get out of their hair! Rapped knuckles for cutting schoolgirls' 'unveiled' hair
- A deadly lesson from strict Egyptian school teacher: Schoolboy denied toilet dies