#Fertile: 97-year-old Iraqi man dies six months after wedding young bride...leaving behind 325 offspring
Al-Majmai caused controversy in Iraq and other countries after marrying a woman nearly 70 years his junior. [AFP]
You may recall this 97-year-old Iraqi man who was all over the news last year for marrying a woman that was almost 70 years younger than he was.
As it turns out, the marriage must have put a strain on the old man. He died only six months after marrying the young bride.
Notorious for his many children, Musli Mohammed Al Majmai, married in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad in July 2013. Two of his grandsons also got married that day.
Local news reports that AL Majmai had 325 children, grand-children and great grand children.
- Breast unrest! Couple breastfed by same woman divorce
- Planned marriage FAIL: You may now kiss your daughter!?
- Ya Haram! This Indian woman married a dog to ward off evil, but instead raised a stink
- Saudi man finds himself married after going through with a dare by his friends
- Make him best man! Saudi manager brings bride her wedding gown on his day off