Malaysian man arrested for sodomising his baby boy after wife refused sex
A Malaysian man was recently arrested for sodomising his 23-day-old son after his wife declined to have sex with him.
The 39-year-old mother, who is still is confinement, noticed that her son was weak and found injuries on the baby's anus and mouth when she was bathing him.
"She brought him to a nearby clinic before being referred to Selayang Hospital where doctors confirmed that the baby was sodomised," the Star Online quoted Gombak deputy OCPD, Supt Rosly Hassan as saying.
The police alleged that the bruises on the mouth are because the man had covered it with his hands to prevent the cries of the baby from reaching his mother who was in the living room.
"We believe the incident took place in the bedroom of the family's home at Batu Caves," Hassan said.
"The mother was believed to be resting in the living room when the incident took place," he added.
The police arrested the culprit after his wife lodged a complaint against him at the Selayang police station.
- Police hunt for parents of prayer room Christmas miracle baby in UAE
- Hunt launched for maid after baby’s body found in garbage bin
- Boy left home alone dies while mother out praying, father at work
- Bit off More than He Could Chew: Baby Bites Snake, Killing it, In Israel
- Hysterical mother jumps to death after her dead son, from Dubai's JLT tower