Two down, one to go? Two of the three Jordanian Paralympians discharged from sexual assault accusations
Motaz Al-Junadi, 46, and Faisal Hammash, 36, left the Court as free men after charges of sexual assault on children during the London Paralympic Games were withdrawn.
On the other hand, accused of multiple sexual assaults and voyeurism and at least two of them being against children, 32-year-old Omar Sami Qaradhi still faces charges.
All the assaults were said to have taken place between 16 and 20 August last year and led to the three athletes being flown back to Jordan without partaking in the games.
- I'm a survivor! Dubai rape victim speaks out about her assault
- Arafat Acts Severely against Intifada Activists After Israeli Threats, but Violence on the Go
- Two Palestinian Killed, Four Injured by Explosion in Gaza City
- Three suspects discharged
- Jawad Anani to Albawaba.com: Arabs Have Tools to Secure Stability, Peace