Whale found beached off Saudi coast
A 15-meter whale was found beached off the southwest corner of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday.
Residents and fishermen found the dead whale washed ashore in the southern province of Jazan.
A video of the dead beached whale shows signs of decomposition and markings from other sea animals eating away at the whale.
A similar incident occurred in 2012 when a 12-meter whale, which reportedly travelled from the Indian Ocean, was found dead in the same area.
- Free Willies: Oman saves four 'killer whales' stranded on their coast
- Missing Lebanese diver found dead in Tyre
- Back from the dead: Yemeni woman found alive after Umrah
- It’s just a bird: Saudi concerns over latest ‘Zionist vulture’ a lot of fuss and feathers
- Saudi man beheaded after being found guilty of murder