Star Wars style: Girl makes hijab into Princess Leia headwear
American YouTube user Nye Armstrong has nearly 12,500 subscribers, and there's a good reason why!
Posting hilarious tutorials on her YouTube channel, this DIY diva's videos have a twist. Nye is a Muslim and wears a hijab and all her videos are aimed at a similar audience - she posts how to put on appropriate Eid makeup, tips for the modern girl during Ramadan and how to get your hijab to look amazing.
One tutorial in particular has caught the eye of 23,000 viewers - and it's one where she shows her audience how to easily transform their hijab into Princess Leia hair buns, Star Wars style!
Recently featured on BuzzFeed, we have a feeling that her channel, with hilarious videos like this one, will soar in popularity!
May the force be with you!
- All American girl: Fashion contest gives hijab stars and stripes treatment
- Red lipstick + no hijab = a Twitter sh*t storm in Saudi Arabia
- Hijab fees: Iran reduced to bribing foreign workers to cover their heads
- Lebanese Shaking off the veil: When Hijab is not compatible with tight jeans
- Egyptians put behind bars for shaking it 'Harlem-style' in their undies