The Turkish Deputy Prime Minister doesn't think women should do this in public...
The official also blamed television for turning teenagers into "sex addicts." (Shutterstock)
- What to expect when Erdogan's expecting: Turkish PM gives parenting advice
- Turkish foreign minister's fate is in the hands of Assad
- Turkey's PM gets on his soap box to slam Turkish drama series
- Too hot to handle! Saudi cleric warns that women's use of air-conditioners calls for "moral depravities"
- Britain's Deputy Prime Minister Calls Israel's Settlements "Vandalism"