“Al Aqaeed” reires from Syrian drama
The Syrian actor Samer Al Masri, known for his role of “Al Aqaeed Abu Shhab” in the famous Syrian drama series “Bab Al Harah” (The Neighborhood Gate), announced his retirement from Syrian drama.
Al Masri said that he may return in the future, but he would only accept a role in a Syrian drama if it was different from his previous roles and added to his career.
Al Masri revealed that he is working on a musical drama called “Hikayat Al Ghroub” (The Story of Sun Down). The series will also be made into a feature length film written by Abed Al Majeed Haidad and directed by Saif Al Deen Sbai’y.
Al Masri starred in the Syrian drama series “Beit Jidi” (My Grandfather’s Home) aired last Ramadan season.
- Karris films “Tulip Flower”
- Syrian actress Nesreen Tafesh searches for her missing family in upcoming drama
- Sulaf's sojourn in traditional Syria drama not spoilt by war
- Going back to the basics: Duraid Laham doing his first traditional Syrian drama in 40 years
- ‘Al Aqid Abu Shhab’ removed from “Bab Al Harah 4”