“Good News for Music” rebuilds the Roman Theater
“Good News For Music” company and the producer Ahmad A Dosoki have permission use the Roman Theater located on the coastal area “Marina” Egypt to host live concerts featuring famous Egyptian and Arab music artists there for the entire summer season.
The producer Al Dosoki said artists like Egyptian Tamer Husni, Lebanese famous artist Elissa and many more wil appear. This is the first time in three years that concert will be held there. The first concert for Tamer Husni will be held at the end of July. The concert is organized by the company “Target” and sponsored by “Good News for Music.”
According to Mazika.com, Al Dosoki also said the music festival is only the start for future music concerts, and that Imad Al Deen Adeeb, the president and CEO of “Good News Group,” came up with the concept.
“Good News for Music” will release its first music album called “Good News 1”, which is composed of a variety of songs by different singers, in the near future.
- Tamer Husni sings at the “Roman Theater”
- Under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya - “One Night in Jordan” Makes History Tonight at Amman’s 2,000 year old Roman Theater
- “One Night in Jordan”- Makes History Tonight at Amman’s 2,000 year old Roman Theater
- Kazem al Saher’s debts catch up with him
- The stars come out for Jordan's Jerash Festival