13 Signs you need to put your phone down and step away from Snapchat!
Oh, Snapchat, how we love you! (robi27.co.za)
When your boss is making comments about your mid-week partying habits because she watched your Snapchat story from last night, maybe it’s time to put your phone down.
We all have our social media guilty pleasures, but sometimes it goes too far. Some things *cough* nudes*cough* should just remain private.
1. You can’t help but Snapchat ev-er-y-thing, from morning to night and all that happens in between, even when you shouldn’t
2. If people want to know where you are and what you’re doing at any given moment, they can just check your Snapchat
3. Your Snapchat friends know everyone in your circle like characters in a Turkish soap opera
4. Your Snapchat friends get to see the “real you” — the hot mess that you are — while your Instagram followers get the filtered version and your Facebook followers get the mo7taram version
5. The panic you feel when a Snap is posting and your phone is about to die
6. You check the new filters daily and get excited when your favorite one comes back
7. You have to watch your Snapchat story (and your friends’) to remember what you did the night before
8. You watch your own Snapchat story 47,629 times a day
9. When you Snapchat the use of illegal substances
10. When you Snapchat your friends’ excessive PDA
11. When you accidentally put a nude on your own story
12. When you’re one of these Snapchat users
13. When you’re waiting for that one person to watch your Snapchat and it’s been almost 24 hours