Abbas Al Nouri celebrates daughter’s engagement
Prominent Syrian actor Abbas Al Nouri and his wife, author Anoud Al Khaled, celebrated their daughter Raneem’s engagement to a man outside the entertainment world. The engagement ceremony was held at one of the prestigious ball rooms in Damascus in the presence of a large number of artists like prominent actor Duraid Laham and his wife, actress Sulafa Mi’mar and her husband director Saif Al Din Subai’ie, Shurkran Murtaja, Jeeni Aspar and her husband, Basem Yakhour and his wife and Bassam Kousa.
Abbas has three children two boys and a girl. Raneem is his eldest child and is known to be an expert pianist.
- Abbas Al Nouri fails in uniting Duraid Laham and Yaser Al Athmeh
- Abbas Al Nouri against Facebook revolutions
- Beauty is in the eye of Khaled Selim! Actor says wife is most beautiful woman alive
- Abbas Al Nouri still alive! Denies rumored assassination
- Hani Shaker smiles again, celebrates son Sharif's engagement to Hiba Hajras