Ahlam participates in the "Manager”
Emirati artist Ahlam appeared as a guest on the on the eighth episode of the contest show “The Manager,” the one before the final episode.
Ahlam revealed that she is a fan of the show and that she watches it every week.
At the beginning of the episode, Ahlam said that she is her own manager, because there is no better person to look out for her needs. Ahlam operates her own production company.
According to the London daily Elaph, Ahlam appeared in a blue dress that was designed by Baseel Soda.
During the show Ahlam sang four songs, “Akthar Min Al Awal” (More Than Before), “Batalna Nheb” (We Stopped Loving), “Ma Tes’al Ahsan” (Not Asking Is Better) and “Hatha Eli Shaef Nafsah” (He Who Is Conceded).
- All claws are out as Shams sues lifelong rival Ahlam
- Ahlam and Somaya al Khashab get (verbally) lovey dovey with each other!
- Listen up ladies: Agony Aunt Ahlam advises women to “stamp on their men's heads”
- By royal invitation: Ahlam lends support to kids with cancer
- Shireen takes Ahlam’s place at the 16th Arab Music Festival