Al Jassmi has no issues with ‘Rotana’
The famous UAE artist Hussein Al Jassmi denied rumors that said there are problems between him and the production company ‘Rotana’, stressing that the rumors held no truth to them.
Al Jassmi said that he considers himself a son of ‘Rotana’ and he points out that joining ‘Rotana’ was a major turning point in his life. Al Jassmi also stated that he has a close relation with the owner of the company prince Al Walid Bin Talal and president Salem Al Hindi.
Al Jassmi revealed that he only asked for a raise in his salary and the company agreed to his request. He adds that he will never forget how ‘Rotana’ launched him and stood by his side from the beginning of his musical career.
He said that the company was behind his success in the music field.
Al Jassmi also denied that the company favors an artist over another and stressed that there is no discrimination among any of the artist and they are all treated the same way.
- Get them while you can! Hussain Al Jassmi Bahrain tickets nearly sold out
- Xirrus Solves Traditional Wi-Fi Issues for Al Rawada Rotana Suites
- Nancy Ajram becomes Rotana’s newest target
- Al Waleed Ibn Talal appoints Hala Sarhan as Regional Manager of Rotana
- Frenemies or just friends? Nabil Shuail denies drama with Hussein al Jassmi