Al Jismi marks success in Muscat
Emirati singer Hussein Al Jismi hosted a live concert at the Muscat International Festival in Oman during Valentine’s Day. The concert drew over 3,000 fans, packed into the theatre.
Lebanese singer Yara performed with Al Jismi and fans sang right along with her.
According to the London daily Elaph, Al Jismi sang a collection of songs selected from three of his albums. Fans were thrilled, still calling for more at the end of his performance.
Al Jismi participated in last year’s Masqat Festival, drawing over a quarter of a million fans. Tickets for this year’s festival were sold out two days in advance.
Al Jismi also sang at a celebration held in Dubai honoring the Egyptian soccer team for their victory in the African championship. He was joined by a number of Emirati and Egyptian singers. The celebration was sponsored by the Dubai Prime Minister Al Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoom, who congratulated the team members, coaches and managers.
- Al Jismi and Kfoury glowed in Beirut
- ‘Hala Febraer’ fans let Pascal Mashaalani down
- Dubai Properties Group and Royal Caribbean International® Mark Successful Partnership upon completion of First Cruise Season In Dubai
- Oman's getting jazzy with it: Preservation Hall Band to perform at ROHM
- Veteran Omani actor-director Salim Bahwan to release new film after Eid