Nadine Al Rasi : All women cheat
All women cheat, according Nadine Al Rasi
The Lebanese artist Nadine Al Rasi has said that every women cheats on her man, but not physically, only in her mind. This betrayal in the head should be forgiven and given scant notice, Al Rasi said.
The remarks came out when the actress appeared on the weekly entertainment show Nawarat (Shinning), hosted by journalist Wafa Al Kilani, that airs on Arab satellite channel MBC.
In the interview, Nadine discussed her role in the drama ‘Khurm Ibrah’ (Needle’s Eye), saying that many women fear sexual betrayal to their partners, but also cheat themselves by thinking of the men that they are truly in love with, who are not their partners, according to the website MBC.net
Yaqoub Abdullah, a Kuwaiti artist, was a fellow guest on the show, and agreed with Nadine, saying that mental betrayal should be forgiven. Forgiveness can only happen if the husband or partner is unawares of the thought, as men cannot predict what their husbands are thinking. Yaqoub added that for him, he would never forgive his wife is she revealed that she had been thinking of another man, preferring her to keep it private.
- Out with the old, in with the new: Nadine Al Rasi replaces Wafa Al Kilani
- Nadine Al Rasi defends her role in “Kalam Niswan”
- Nadine Al Rasi best Lebanese actress
- Moroccan Sexologist Believes Speeding Dating is the Answer to Single Epidemic
- She ain't no traitor to her gender! Rania Youssef defends her portrayal of a cheating wife