Amer Diab in Morocco after a long absence
Egyptian superstar Amer Diab hosted a successful concert at the “Mowazin Festival” in the Moroccan capital Al Rabat.
When Diab appeared on stage the crowds welcomed him with loud cheers. The last time Diab held a live concert in Morocco was in 1991.
Diab sang a beautiful collection of his new and old songs, as the audience sang along. Diab appeared with a new look in front of over 80,000 fans.
According to the London daily Elaph, the Moroccan channel covered the event and said Diab is considered the number one music artist in the Arab world.
- Fickle much? Amr Diab's 11th hour US concert cancellations may have caused him to be boycotted by agents
- Abd Elfattah Grini brrrings the action at live concert, despite cold front facing Egypt
- Amer Khafash denies being paralyzed
- Amr Diab gets torn apart for new 'girly' look
- Amer Diab sues the Egyptian local channel