Amirah Fathi runs from the West
The young actress Amirah Fathi finished filming the new television drama series “Al Horoob Min Al Gharb” (Running from the West) which was written by Muhammad Al Ghiti and directed by Khayri Bsharah.
Amirah plays the role of a young woman that is in conflict between different cultures. In the series she wears a “Hijab” (Muslim women head cover).
Amirah also stars in another television drama series called “Hodoo’ Nesbi”(partial silence), in which she plays that role of a journalist that travels to Iraq to cover the current situation. Amirah has finished filming the series.
- Deema Baya’ah in two “Ramadan” series
- VCU Qatar gallery presents ‘The Depth of Hope’ exhibition and Crossing Boundaries lecture ‘Signs, Traces & Calligraphy’
- Egypt struggles with fuel crisis
- Eight Palestinians Killed in Protests Marking Anniversary of Palestinian Statehood Declaration
- Israelis Kill Three Palestinians Thursday, Bulldoze Farms