We've seen Angelina Jolie's love for Syrian kids, now check out her love for her own kids... all over her wedding dress?!?!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt said they were marrying to please their kids, so it’s no surprise their six little ones played a big role in the secret ceremony on August 23 — and even featured on Jolie’s dress.
The design of the dress was released to the media on Tuesday by Donatella Versace, who created the custom piece for Jolie, who has frequently worn the Italian fashion house’s designs.
And it’s nothing if not unique — but then again, Jolie did wear a blood-stained t-shirt for her first marriage. This time around, however, it’s undeniably sweet.
The classic white dress is embroidered with drawings of her six children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.
“She was perfect in a white silk-satin Atelier Versace gown gathered at the bust with an elongated train, detailed with embroidered drawings of her children which were also reproduced on her silk veil,” said Versace in a statement. She paired the dress with white Versace silk satin pumps.
“Beauty, class and brain. That’s you Angelina. I wish all the best and happiness to you and your wonderful family. Love, DV,” Versace signed off.
The work on the dress was done by the label’s Luigi Massi.
“Luigi is like family to me and I couldn’t imagine anyone else making this dress,” Jolie told People magazine. “He knows and cares for the children and it was great fun putting it together.”
- Sexiest Krav Maga students ever: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie tackle Israeli self-defense classes
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Newlywed Angelina Jolie is still ever the activist with a new statement on Syrian refugee crisis
- Check out the "Unbroken" story Angelina Jolie directed before visiting Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Angelina Jolie visits Syrian refugees in Turkey while Syria's own celebs turn a blind eye