Arab Idol Recap: Only 8 voted to the final round!
The elimination phase of the second season of Arab Idol left only eight contestants with smiles on their faces. Five dudes and three ladies were voted by audience members to sing in the final rounds of the show.
The Judges will still get a chance to choose four other performers to move on from the pool of 27 contestants remaining from the last episode. That makes two peeps luckier than those in Season one, which had only 10 contestants make it to the final round.
All the ladies left in the house were: Brawce Hussien from Kurdistan, Iraq; Sabreen Al Nageeli from Egypt; Farah Youssef from Syria.
While the dudes included: Abdul Kareem Hamadan from Syria; Ziyad Khouri From Lebanon; Mohammad Assaf from Palestine; Ahmad Jamal from Egypt; Mohammad Al Marsoumi from Iraq.
The remaining 19 will be on pins and needles as they await the judges’ final four selection.
Who are the final four you think should move on to the final round. Share with us your thoughts!
- AGT: As Semi-Finals Launch, Recap of Final Auditions, Episode 6
- Arab Idol 2 recap: Judges come face-to-face with the weird, the whacky and the wonderful
- Arab Idol: Egypt, Syria and Palestine vie for the vote
- The Voice recap: When four became three
- Arabs Got Talent: Penultimate Auditions Bumper Edition Recap