Can't we all just get along? Arab Idol battle of the 'A's continues
Can’t we all just get along? Ahlam and Ragheb Alama keep us confused about who is competing in Arab Idol. Is it the actual contestants or the judges themselves? The two started their bickering match early in the latest show and kept it going like the energizer bunny.
In the moments where the 13 contestants from all over the region got the spotlight, the judges would take it back, arguing over their divided opinions of Farah Youssef from Syria, Brawce Hussien from Iraq, Mohammad Assaf from Palestine, Abdul Kareem Hamdan from Syria, Yussra Saouf from Morocco, and Ziyad Khouri from Lebanon.
Judge Hassan Al Shafei took the focus off of the battle of the A’s when he distributed a surprise performance sung by the contestants at the beginning of the show. Later when the contestants performed their own songs, it seemed like Nancy joined the Alama team and Hassan jumped on the Ahlam train.
Will the battle of the A’s continue all season? Share with us your thoughts.
- All about Alama: Ragheb returns to Arab Idol and clears up rumors
- Where in the world is Ragheb Alama? Fans worried he wouldn’t show for Friday’s Arab Idol
- Arab Idol “Battle of the A’s” continues: Alama and Ahlam tear each other apart
- The best and worst of times on Arab Idol
- Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up