All about Alama: Ragheb returns to Arab Idol and clears up rumors
The latest episode of Arab Idol was all about Alama. Ragheb returned after being away last week due to “an important meeting which was planned way before the show,” he said. He made a point to clear the water after an Internet rumor spread that he had abandanoned last week’s episode because of conflict with Nawal Al Kuwaitia, establishing that there was no prob between him and the guest star.
Amal Maher was the man of the hour this week, guest starring with two performances and a duet with Ahmad Fahmi.
After Mohammad Assaf performed one of Ragheb's songs "Ya REIT", the Lebanese judge deemed him worthy of the green light to record the song in his own voice.
Contestants highlighted by the other judges included: Farah Youssef from Syria, Ziad Khouri from Lebanon, Yussra Saouf from Morocco, Mohammad Assaf from Palestine, and Ahmad Jamal from Egypt.
We’ll stay tuned next time to see which judge tries to take the spotlight once again. Who do you think it will be?
- Can't we all just get along? Arab Idol battle of the 'A's continues
- A night to remember: AI contestant gets Ragheb’s blessing to record "Ya REIT"
- Mohammad Assaf begins recording his star-studded first ever music album!
- Where in the world is Ragheb Alama? Fans worried he wouldn’t show for Friday’s Arab Idol
- Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up