Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
It was down to the bottom three on Saturday's episode of Arab Idol 2, and Salma Rachid from Morocco and Perwaz Hussein from Kurdistan were hopin', wishin', prayin' their names would not be announced to leave the competition. Sadly, their fears came true, and they had to peace out, leaving Ziad Khoury who scraped through doing his happy dance.
The other dude dancing for joy on the episode was one of the show's judges, Ragheb Alama, who raised the roof when a big surprise announcement came that he was awarded title of "Good Will Ambassador" for the UNEP.
And everybody was happy to see Nancy Ajram on stage instead of the judges seat in this surprising episode.
What surprises await next week on Arab Idol 2, we'll have to wait and see. Please share any predictions you might have with your comments below!
- All’s well that ends well: Arab Idol judges finale friends
- Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up
- All about Alama: Ragheb returns to Arab Idol and clears up rumors
- Arab Idol “Battle of the A’s” continues: Alama and Ahlam tear each other apart
- Going places! Celebrate New Year's Eve in Bethlehem with Arab Idol's Salma Rashid