It's a family affair: Assi Helani moves his girl into the spotlight
Assi Al Helani is making way for the younger generation to step into the spotlight, it seems, with none other than his daughter making her singing debut. Marita Al Helani — the Lebanese superstar’s eldest daughter — held her first concert in Beirut this week. The 15-year-old appeared at a charity gala for Guide Lebanon alongside The Voice Middle East contestant Mori Hatem.
The event, which was attended by a number of VIPs, saw Marita sing a number of covers, such as I Will Survive, Rolling In The Deep and As Long As You Love Me. Al Helani recently revealed in an interview that he would not mind if Marita chose a career in singing.
By Rachel McArthur, Special to tabloid!
- Following in Daddy's footsteps: Assi Helani's daughter to duet with Ricky Martin!
- Assi Helani too busy with The Voice to get to Canada
- He's got a soft spot for the kiddos: Assi Helani gave proceeds from Cairo concert to children's cancer research
- Why did Assi Helani turn down a ceremony which honored his 20 years of singing achievement?!?
- Happy birthday, Baby Girl! Assi Helani celebrates daughter's sweet sixteen on social media