It's a family affair: Assi Helani moves his girl into the spotlight
Assi Helani was a cheeky hit on 'The Voice' talent show.
Assi Al Helani is making way for the younger generation to step into the spotlight, it seems, with none other than his daughter making her singing debut. Marita Al Helani — the Lebanese superstar’s eldest daughter — held her first concert in Beirut this week. The 15-year-old appeared at a charity gala for Guide Lebanon alongside The Voice Middle East contestant Mori Hatem.
The event, which was attended by a number of VIPs, saw Marita sing a number of covers, such as I Will Survive, Rolling In The Deep and As Long As You Love Me. Al Helani recently revealed in an interview that he would not mind if Marita chose a career in singing.
By Rachel McArthur, Special to tabloid!
- He's got a soft spot for the kiddos: Assi Helani gave proceeds from Cairo concert to children's cancer research
- Holiday, interrupted: Assi Helani cuts Paris family vacation short to undergo surgery in Beirut
- Poussy makes room for the younger generation
- Success runs in the family: Assi Helani's daughter Marita graduates top of her class!
- A family affair: Israeli twins married to twins give birth to girls 20 minutes apart