Assi Helani’s fans eager for glimpse of his new romantic music video
The fans of Lebanese singer Assi Helani are beside themselves with excitement over the release of music video for his new song ‘Lawain Turoob’ (‘Where Are You Going’?). The song was penned by Amr Al Fara, but the score was composed by Assi himself.
The storyline of the music video focuses on a love story between a man and a woman and their romantic encounters. Assi plays the main role, with the female character being played by a famous European dancer, according to sayidaty.net.
The music video took two days to film, and was shot at the Grand Hills Barmana Hotel in Beirut, under the direction of Walid Nasif.
This style of music video is a break from tradition for Assi – his fans are more used to seeing him acting spontaneously in his music videos, rather than engaging in love stories.
When he’s not cavorting with European dancers, Assi is a busy boy! As well as being a vocal coach on ‘The Voice’, Assi keeps himself busy in his role as UN Goodwill Ambassador. He is married to a former-Miss Lebanon and has three kids.
Are you a fan of Assi? What do you think about the new direction of his music video?
- Assi Helani had to give TV host Paula Ya'qoubian a rain check on the big interview
- Italian songstress princess: my heart belongs to Gaza
- The hip shall rise again! Assi Helani assures he's A-ok after surgery
- Up in the gym just workin’ on his fitness, Assi Helani falls and breaks arm
- "Where are you my love"? Assi Helani is on YouTube with latest risque music video