Ayten Amer needs YOUR help with a title for her new movie!
Ayten took a brief break from acting to take care of her baby girl. (Instagram)
Ayten Amer is seeking the help of her loyal fans to come up with a name for her new movie.
The young Egyptian actress has returned to acting after taking a brief break to take care of her firstborn baby, whom she gave birth to in the USA in February.
The 29-year-old told her Twitter and Instagram followers that her and her film cast have long been thinking of a good title for their new movie, but that they were unable to come up with one, that's why she would like them to think of one for them.
Ayten didn't provide many details about her upcoming production, sticking to telling her fans that it's about learning how to drive, adding that the title shouldn't be a long one.
And Ayten's fans didn't disappoint; the actress's posts were met with hundreds of comments suggesting fun, silly and serious names for her movie.
Can you think of any titles?
If yes, share them with us (and Ayten) in the comment box below.
- Ayten Amer picks title for upcoming movie after enlisting help from fans
- Everything you need to know about Ayten Amer's newborn baby
- Nothing but skin and bones: What's the secret behind Ayten Amer's new super skinny look?
- Help please! Amal Maher asks her fans to assist in titling her new album
- Wafaa Amer says she’s got nothing to do with her sister's potential co-star role