Not content with stepping into her shoes, Ayten Amer tries Souad Hosni's wedding dress on for size
The Egyptian actress, who plays the role of Fatima in the show, has slipped into a vintage wedding dress worn by Souad when she played the part in the movie version back in the sixties.
The pressure is now on Ayten to deliver a memorable performance in the dramatic wedding dress scene, which will reportedly see Fatima being forced into a marriage with an older man, played by Basem Samra.
And with star performers like Amro Waked and Ola Ghanem also in the cast, expectations for this hotly-tipped show are already soaring through the roof.
- Ayten Amer is scared of being compared to late great Souad Hosni
- She’s alive! Egyptian actress Ayten Amer survives car crash in Cairo
- So-true, so-false: Ayten Amer married with children?
- Nothing but skin and bones: What's the secret behind Ayten Amer's new super skinny look?
- Sweet “Dreams” are made of this: Ayten Amer calls TV experts about her nightmare