Ayten Amer is scared of being compared to late great Souad Hosni
Taking on any role as an up-and-coming actor can be nerve wracking but the fear is doubled if you are trying to step into the shoes of one of the movie greats.
It's quite a responsibility and one that Ayten isn't taking lightly. According to Middle East news portal, Elaph, the starlet was thrilled to even be considered for the role in the first place after a number of other better known actresses turned it down.
She will be taking on the lead role in TV drama 'Al Zawjah al Thaniah' (The Second Wife), which is based on the film of the same name that Souad Hosni starred in.
- Not content with stepping into her shoes, Ayten Amer tries Souad Hosni's wedding dress on for size
- So-true, so-false: Ayten Amer married with children?
- Nothing but skin and bones: What's the secret behind Ayten Amer's new super skinny look?
- She’s alive! Egyptian actress Ayten Amer survives car crash in Cairo
- Dina Fouad is no pumpkin! Actress takes on 'Cinderella' role