The best saved for last
There were six splendid nights at the Kuwaiti “Hala Febrayer.” Last Friday was the last night for the festival, featuring a mix of ‘Khaliji’ and Lebanese artists, including Nawal, Elissa and Rashed Al Faris.
The first night was the night of the ‘Khaliji’ song, led by Rashed Al Faris. The audience went wild over his performance, especially when he sang Kuwaiti national songs.
Before Lebanese singer Elissa even reached the stage, her fans were calling out for her. She sang a great collection of her old and new songs.
According to the London daily Elaph, the audience cheered when Kuwaiti Nawal opened with a patriotic song dedicated to her homeland and to her beloved Kuwaiti fans. She was taken by the enthusiasm of her fans.
- ‘Hala Febraer’ fans let Pascal Mashaalani down
- Motley Crue saves the best for last: Abu Dhabi is their last ever overseas gig
- Simple living tips to make your income last longer
- Be green and save money! Switching to solar power in Jordan could save 90% on electricity bills
- JESS to save AED 300,000 in ‘pool’ savings