Couple names their newborn son "Mohammed Assaf"!
Mohammed Assaf headed to Gaza to meet the baby named after him. (Facebook)
Many have claimed to be Palestinian superstar Mohammed Assaf's biggest fans in the whole wide world, but a couple in Gaza wins the title hands down!
While one man divorced his wife because she was in love with the singer, this couple named their newborn son after him.
And no, they didn't just call him Mohammed, they've taken their admiration (or infatuation) to the next level and named him "Mohammed Assaf"!
Don't believe us? Check out his birth certificate below:
While they might have known that naming their baby after Assaf will get them some attention, little did they know that the "real" Assaf would turn up at their doorstep for a surprise visit to meet the little man in person.
The couple live in Gaza, Palestine, which is Assaf's own hometown.
In other news, the superstar will be heading to Taj Mall in Amman, Jordan, on Wednesday January 20 to attend the premiere of his film "The Idol," which has been a huge success globally and in the Middle East.
- Qatari couple names newborn girl "Fifa"
- Singing for peace: Mohammed Assaf's song for Gaza an instant YouTube hit
- Breaking: Lololeeesh, Mohammed Assaf is ENGAGED!
- I am a "son of the camp" - Mohammad Assaf's triumphant return to Palestine
- Picture perfect: Alicia Keys and her Muslim hubby introduce their newborn baby with intimate family portrait