Dina’s dancing stops the airing of Warda’s concert
The great singer Wardah Al Jazairyah once again sang at the international Alexandria Music Festival in Egypt.
Fans that came specifically to see Wardah were surprised to see Wardah’s poster alongside posters for the dancer Dina.
Dina performed four different dances.
Wardah was accompanied by her son Riyad to the celebration. She started singing her famous song “Wahashtoni” (I Missed You) as Dina danced to the beat of the song.
Wardah’s son Riyad criticized Dina’s performance and he asked the festival organizer Samir Sabri not to air on television the part where Dina was dancing. He said that it was “inappropriate” for viewers at home.
- Wardah and Rida Al Abdullah behind the scenes in “Taratata”
- Dina Hayek gives a Jerash performance worthy of an honorary award, literally!
- She's done it again: Dina Hayek rocks Moroccos's Jewel of Life Festival
- Actor Ahmed Al Saqa and Dancer Dina to Sing Duet
- One episode down, none to go? Fans furious and curious why Dina's new dancing show future uncertain